Employing the most up-to-date equipment and advanced diagnostic techniques, we offer the full complement of cardiac services:
- Cardiac Stress Tests (exercise, medication): Under careful monitoring, patients exercise on a treadmill. This assists in providing information for the evaluation of overall heart health.
- Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization: During this minimally invasive procedure, a catheter is moved through a blood vessel to the heart so that it can provide detailed information about how the patient’s heart is working.
- Echocardiogram: Through the use of sound waves, images of the heart are produced that show how the heart is beating and pumping blood. This assists in identifying possible abnormalities in the heart muscle and valves.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG): This non-invasive test records the electrical activity of the heart, and finds patterns and rythms to the heartbeat that can help in the diagnosis of various heart conditions.
- Holter and Event Cardiac Monitoring: Some patients wear portable electrocardiogram devices that track their heart rhythms for extended periods of time. The information is recorded so that any irregularities over this period can be analyzed.
- Nuclear Cardiac Imaging: A small amount of radioactive solution is used to track blood flow to the heart. The images produced from this specialized test an be valuable in determining how well the heart is functioning, as well as in devising the best possible treatment options.
- Vascular Testing, including Arterial and Venous Studies: There are many non-invasive procedures available to assess blood flow in the arteries and veins, and to provide key information for diagnosis and treatment in a variety of heart related medical issues.
Working closely with primary care physicians, Dr. Laddis, Dr. Idelchik, and Dr. Daraban are able to create individualized treatment plans for patients that can make a critical difference in achieving lasting positive results.